You Deserve to Feel Great About
Hi! I’m L.E.
(pronounced Ellie just in case you were wondering)
Editor, blog strategist, and writing coach to leaders in the Health & Wellness space. My passion is to help you communicate with your audience in a way that earns you credibility, garners you instant recognition, and increases your profits.
DAY IN THE LIFE OF
YOU'RE AN AGENT OF CHANGE
You embrace your trailblazing spirit and want to blog your way to success but you need to create a winning blog strategy that attracts and engages your audience.
YOU'RE AN INFLUENCER
You’re a leader who isn’t afraid to embrace integrity over popularity. You want to ignite your influence without alienating potential clients but you’re not sure how to unlock the secret to creating a killer blog strategy.
You speak your truth with unwavering authority and do it in your own inimitable way but you still struggle with creating a blog strategy that will unleash your impact.
YOU FOCUS ON THE TRUTH
You know that people are afraid of what they don’t know and the way to guide them past their fears is to educate them in a way that focuses on truths but you need a plan.
YOU CRAVE SIMPLICITY
You want simplicity and order in your business but need to harness the power of seamless writing to unlock effortless flow for smoother communication but the process escapes you.
A VERY BRIEF BIO
I have 30+ years of experience working in the Health & Wellness arena. Before then I spent ten years as a journalist, and an in-house writer, editor, and publications manager. I’m also the Blog Content Manager for a Health & Wellness platform.
By melding my love of words with my passion for functional health I now serve functional health practitioners and holistic nutritionists with their content needs.
Whether or not English is your first language, I’ll help you transform your digital copy into a clear message that will transform your readers into repeat customers.
What makes me different
FROM ALL THE OTHER EDITORS, WRITERS, AND
CONTENT STRATEGISTS OUT THERE?
- I’m a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (Canada), Health Coach, and Environmental Health Specialist with a background in journalism. As someone who worked in the health space and is a functional health client means you’ll have a double-threat in your back pocket to wield as you see fit.
- Working exclusively in the Health & Wellness space means I have my finger on the pulse of the issues that are relevant to your audience.
- I aim to bring ideas that deepen the conversations you have with your clients so you can become and remain their primary resource.
- I’m here to stand in the shadows of your business and supplement your message when you need it, to champion you on your mission to spread health and wellness.
- I have a dogged belief in the power of words.
It's your Turn!
Now is the time to let your digital content inform your audience with the authority and integrity you offer the world. Let's build a highly engaged email list together and bring repeat customers to your business.
So, if you're ready to chat, drop me a line right here.
A few bonus facts
YOU CAN’T FIND STALKING ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- In my life before children, one of the many things I did was work as a radio and television producer.
- I went to cooking school…twice, once for traditional cooking, and a second time to learn about the yummylicious world of raw food.
- I was scouted by a major dance company to join their teacher training in choreology.
- Those things in books called words held such mystery and mesmerized me to the point I taught myself to read at the age of four. By the time I made it to elementary school, those Grade 1 readers? Pfft!
- I still swim like a rock.
- I studied many, many years with the Royal Conservatory of Music in the hopes of becoming a concert pianist.
- I get serious goosebumps and can feel the blood flow through my veins when I watch documentaries or read about the inner workings of the human body.
- Nothing brings me more joy (besides wordplay) than spending time at the beach surrounded by palm trees and sharing laughs and a good meal with my sons and our dogs.
- I can easily plow through a book in one sitting. Please don’t interrupt.
I'd love to chat!
Please fill out the form and send your note my way.