Hey There, L.E. Here!
I help leaders in the health & wellness space communicate with their audience in an inspiring, educational, and authoritative way.
Why? So you can grow your business, expand your sphere of influence, and accelerate the change you’re making in the world.
I write for health & wellness coaches because I AM a health coach and holistic nutritionist with extensive training and a deep understanding of the issues your business addresses and your audience is hungry for.
Good writing gets your audience’s attention and gets them to fall in love with you through fact-filled, attention grabbing, and share worthy content.
Look, no one said building a business would be easy. It’s really hard claiming that top spot and become the trusted voice in your field. Sometimes it’s even hard to handle the volume of content needed to create a profitable business as you’re working your way up in your field!
If you’re not a writer why bang your head against the wall every day trying to pound something out of your laptop?
Why let yourself break into a cold, clammy sweat every time you think of writing? (I’ll bet you started hyperventilating just reading the last sentence.)
You’ve got the ideas (or maybe you don’t) and need help organizing them and planning your projects.
And if you are producing content, are you writing just for the sake of writing without a strategic plan in mind?
No worries – I got you covered.
You’ll do the income generating tasks. I’ll handle content & copy.
Easy, Peasy, Simple!
You get to embrace your passion and do what you love to do. I get to take care of the words.
What makes my service different, you ask?
- I’m a health coach with a background in journalism. This means I love health & nutrition AND writing! This also means I get you, and your audience.
- Writing exclusively in the wellness space means I have my finger on the pulse of issues that are relevant to your audience
- I’m not just a task writer: my goal is to be part of your writing team, which means I bring valuable ideas to the table that integrate into the conversations you’re already having
- I’m passionate about supporting your content and helping you clarify your message
- I have a dogged belief in the power of words
Don’t waste anymore time sweating the word thing.
Stop trying to tough it out on your own or falling for the “better done than perfect” mantra and just throwing stuff out there only to get “meh” results…if any.
You gotta face it. Trying to do EVERYTHING on your own just doesn’t work.
And that means your business isn’t working either…not as well as it could anyway.
But you already know that, don’t you? That’s why you’re here.
Ready to get help writing all that content?
Great, let’s chat! I want to get to know you, your business, and where writing drags you down. We’ll talk about what kinds of content you need help with most, brainstorm some idea, and get an action plan nailed down whether we end up working together or not! No strings attached.
So, how did writing for health & wellness professionals become my thing?
Remember that weird kid back in elementary school? I was that kid.
I was the one who spent her summers researching and writing booklets on the workings of the human body. I was the one who spent her Friday evenings with a book, a dictionary, and a pencil and notebook. Yea, that was me.
Funny thing…those words? I still love them to bits! How the human body works? Fascinating!
No surprise then that I ended up working in journalism as a writer, editor, and publications manager.
After the birth of my sons, who both have autism, I immersed myself in the world of Health & Wellness acquiring training, credentials, and hands-on experience as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (Canada) and a Biblical Health Coach. Because of my children I have lots of personal experience with the Autism World. I also have advance training in Environmental Health issues, something I’m passionate about bringing to the forefront of the conversation for health coaches.
For a little over 15 years I lived in the Health & Wellness Sphere but…
…BUT my heart beckoned and I returned to my first love…ah words, how wonderful to be reunited once again…
The only difference is that now I clickity-clack on my laptop instead of that old teal Smith-Corona typewriter.
A Few Things Not Many People Know About Me
- In my life before children one of the many things I did was work as a radio and television producer.
- I was recruited by a major dance company to train in choreology.
- I studied piano for many years in the hopes of becoming a concert pianist.
- I made a vow to myself to one day live by the shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
- When I’m not working as a Holistic Nutritionist and Health Coach I devour architecture and decorating magazines.